LILA* Career Accelerator Programme
A 6-week group coaching and mentoring programme for students, career-starters and young professionals who want to gain a competitive edge and stand out from the crowd.
The programme includes:
- One to one pre-course discovery call to explore areas for growth and development
- Gain an insight into what motivates you. Personality Profiling, including DISC, to better understand yourself and others, identifying your values and key drivers
- Build on your new insights to improve communication skills and ensure positive working relationships
- Assess your current reality, identify your career goals and the steps needed to take you closer to achieving your ambitions
- Explore career options and role profiling, industries, sectors and corporate cultures to ensure your career choices are aligned with your personality type and values.
- Build a powerful personal profile including CV writing and LinkedIn profile support
- Boost confidence - hone presentation and public speaking skills and learn vital interview techniques
- Learn about the power of mentoring and networking to surround yourself with supportive people who can help you achieve your career goals
LILA*’s Career Accelerator Programme has been developed and is delivered by the co-founders of LILA*, Leanne Linacre and Victoria Bligh.
With over 40 years of experience working in training and education and building a successful global business, the sisters are passionate about helping people achieve their career aspirations through coaching and mentoring.
About the Tutors
|Leanne Linacre||Victoria Bligh|
|Leanne is a skilled coach and mentor and has taught and delivered training internationally and locally for over 20 years. Her passion lies in helping people grow their confidence and skills and to tap into their own leadership style becoming the very best version of themselves. Co-founder of Lead5050, a global movement of female leaders, Leanne is a powerful ally and advocate to have at your side.||
Since embarking on her coaching and mentoring career working with young people in challenging environments, Victoria has been passionate about empowering people to reach their full potential. A natural leader, Victoria has skillfully guided her teams to success using a combination of communication and relationship coaching.