We will work with you to create a bespoke package which can be tailored both academically and socially to meet the needs of your group.
We have experience in organising tailored programmes with a variety of different themes, such as English and Architecture, English and Maritime History, English and Science and English and British Music Experience.
We can arrange bespoke packages for juniors (aged 12-17) from September to May and for young adults and adults year-round.
- Available for adult groups 16+ and junior groups 12-17
- Groups of 6 or more
- Comprehensive social programme
- Bespoke programmes to suit your needs and budget
- LILA* Certificate upon completion of course
- Optional Extras: exam fees, transfers, private one-to-one sessions
We understand how important accommodation is when away from home so we offer our students a choice of the most comfortable accommodation around. Whether you choose to stay with one of our welcoming host families, in hotel accommodation in the city centre or a central residential accommodation we ensure that students are safe and comfortable.
Host family accommodation in Liverpool
- Average journey 20 minutes, maximum 45 minutes
- Single or twin share rooms available
- Full board catering
- Internet access
- Weekly bus pass included on request
- All of our host families are enhanced DBS checked
Residence accommodation in Liverpool (18+ only in out of season)
- Central location
- Excellent access to amenities
- Bedding and kitchen utensils provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Laundry facilities (some providers charge a small fee £2-£4 per wash)
See an example of a bespoke group package below:
More detailed information on course and level descriptions can be found here
For information on requirements for deposits, payment of fees and the refund policy, including the arrangements and deadlines for cancellations you can find our Terms and Conditions here.
Liverpool Bespoke Packages
Please make an enquiry for more information
NB Course fees include a LILA* level test, welcome pack and certificate upon completion.
|Hours per week||Flexible / 6 - 30 hours available|
|Hours per day||Flexible / 1.5 - 6 hours per day|
|Timetable||Morning or afternoon classes available/integrated classes or closed group|
|Minimum age||12-17 (with parental consent)
|Start date||Any Monday|
|Course length||Flexible / minimum 1 week|
|Levels||A1 CEFR (Beginner)
A2 CEFR (Elementary)
B1 CEFR (Pre-Intermediate)
B1-B2 CEFR (Intermediate)
B2 CEFR (Upper Intermediate)
C1 CEFR (Advanced)
|Maximum class size||15
Possible maximum of 18 students in busy periods
|Average class size||Summer season: 15
Rest of year: 6-10
|Nationality mix||Multinational (integrated classes or closed group)|
|Personal Tutor||Available on request|
|Additional charges||Registration fee
Bespoke Social Programme