If you would like to become a LILA* student, you can book your place on one of our courses by emailing email@example.com for more information or contacting your local agent.
Our admissions team will then be in touch to answer any questions you have and to process your booking.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive instructions on how to pay for your course.
Already booked your course at LILA*?
Check out our first-day video to have a look at what you can expect when you arrive at LILA* on the first day of your course.
- You must bring valid identification with you on your first day to be able to begin your course. We will accept passports or government-issued identity cards and a valid visa when applicable
- Your first day begins at 8:15 am in reception where you will be met by our receptionist who will ask for your name and valid identification
- They will take a copy of your ID, give you your welcome pack and show you to the common room where you can wait for the induction
- While you wait, you can begin to fill in the forms you are given which will include filling in important information such as contact information and medical details
- The induction will last about 30 minutes and you can expect to be greeted by the director of studies and the rest of the LILA* team who will ensure you are fully briefed about your time at LILA*
Are you a current adult student with questions?
Please complete a student request form here if you would like to do any of the following:
- Change your course
- Change the time of your class
- Request a holiday
- Private welfare meeting
- Change your details
- Extend or change your accommodation
- Help to register with a doctor
- Help with exam application forms
- Request an airport transfer
You can keep up with all events and activities at LILA* with our social programme. We have weekly events and activities which are open to all LILA* students. We also have weekend trips to various places around the UK.
Keep up to date by following us on social media and signing up for all events at the reception.
If you need further support, or you are finding your time at LILA* difficult, there are more sources of support available for you.