English as an Additional Language (EAL) Support
LILA* is a British Council accredited language school, that has been delivering EAL and training support to schools throughout Sefton since 2006.
- Initial assessment for pupils in primary and secondary schools to determine levels of English across the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Individual Learning Plans with target setting and tracking for ongoing monitoring of progress
- In-class or withdrawn support for pupils on a one-to-one or small group basis
- “Survival” English lessons and curriculum-based lessons to support class work
- Class teacher support and advice from a designated tutor; one-to-one advisory sessions
- Twilight and INSET training (NASSEA Framework training optional)
- Access to resources including pupil language aids and translated standard school documents for parents
Why work with LILA*
- Delivering EAL support to Sefton schools since 2006
- Dedicated EAL Co-ordinator for support and advice
- Bespoke packages available to meet your needs and budget
- Individual pupil assessments & targets to keep on track
- Ongoing training and support for school staff
To ask for more information about LILA*’s EAL services, including quotations, please contact Victoria Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you wish you confirm which support package or services you would like to receive, please complete the form on the link below.
Click below to view the EAL School Support brochure online or to download a copy of the brochure.
For information on requirements for deposits, payment of fees and the refund policy, including the arrangements and deadlines for cancellations take a look at our Terms and Conditions.