Sources of support
Religion And Faith
David Game College Liverpool students travel far and wide to study with us and we endeavour to make sure that students of all religions and faiths feel welcome and provided for.
At David Game College Liverpool our Student Services Teams can assist in finding appropriate places of worship, community groups, and social venues for our students.
David Game College Liverpool has a small multi-faith prayer room available for use to students of any faith. This is a quiet space for individual prayer, quiet reflection, or reading.
Welfare And Support
The welfare of our students is extremely important to us. We know that a student needs to feel safe, happy and comfortable in order to excel. We also recognise that the welfare needs of students are different according to their ages so we offer different levels of support to reflect this.
Young Adults (16-18 years)
- Young adults have access to an emergency telephone number 24 hours a day if they feel unsafe, worried or need help.
- Listening adults are available for young adults who feel worried about something or need help.
- David Game College Liverpool’s Welfare Officer is available during office hours 8.30 am – 4.30 pm to offer support or to chat.
To read David Game College Liverpool’s Safeguarding Policy, please click here
- A personal tutor is available to help all students
- David Game College Liverpool’s Welfare Officer is available during office hours 8.30 am – 4.30 pm to offer support or to chat
- One-to-one appointments can be made with David Game College Liverpool’s Welfare Officer for private matters
- Planned weekly social activities are available
We have out-of-hours emergency numbers that students can contact 24 hours a day.