Host Family Offers
LILA* Priority Host Scheme:
LILA* Priority Hosts for Summer 2019 will earn a guaranteed £145 per week.
Terms and conditions:
- Commit up to 3 student rooms at £145 per week each
- Valid between Sunday 30th June and Saturday 10th August 2019
- Host agrees that they are giving LILA* exclusive use during this period
- Host must commit to all 6 weeks to qualify
- Host must not have gender or nationality-based student restrictions
- Host can commit to adult, young adult and/or junior students
- Paid DBS check for all adults in household where host commits to accommodating under 18s
*The offer is on the basis that hosts have all of their necessary paperwork up to date on our system as we cannot guarantee students or payments to hosts who don’t meet criteria.
One of my rooms is a twin room; will I be guaranteed payment for both beds?
No, LILA* cannot guarantee payment for both beds in a twin room.
You will be guaranteed payment for one bed and LILA* will prioritise the room for any twin booking requests. If the second bed is used, you will be paid for both beds.
If LILA* cannot fill my committed room, can I offer it to another schools?
No, the room must be reserved for LILA* exclusively. This is to allow for emergency placements etc.
Can I host students from other schools if I have availability?
You must not place students from another school in a LILA* room.
You may be able to host a student from another school in a non-LILA* room. LILA* has placement rules which restrict age/nationality/gender mixes; any non-LILA* students in the household must not breach those placement rules.
LILA* Prize Draw for summer hosts:
If you host LILA* students between 30th June and 10 August you will be entered into our Prize Draw.
You must host students for a minimum of 4 weeks between these dates to qualify for the Prize Draw.
The winner will be chosen at random and receive a £500 Trailfinders voucher, redeemable on a post-summer holiday. The prize is non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.